This Is Hard – 195
LISTEN TO THE SHOW:
Last week I had five coaching sessions back to back, and in four of those sessions, the moms all cried and expressed the same sentiment: This is hard.
One mom said she felt defeated. Another said she felt judged. Another felt guilty, like she was doing everything wrong because she often got pushback on her boundaries.
Maybe you’ve been there, too.
With Mother’s Day around the corner here in the U.S., there are a lot of beautiful and fun parts of motherhood to celebrate. AND I hope you celebrate that you are doing the hard thing.
You’re showing up the best you can even when it feels challenging and unmanageable. And that’s worth celebrating!
If you’ve ever felt defeated, overwhelmed, or like everything just feels hard, this episode is for you.
HERE’S WHAT YOU’LL DISCOVER:
- The usually uncomfortable, but important thing you need to do when parenting starts to feel like it’s too much to handle.
- The question I asked those moms during our sessions to help them feel better (plus the one three-letter word we added to their thoughts to help them keep going).
- How to use your past experiences to help you keep going when things feel tough – a game-changer.
FEATURED IN THIS EPISODE:
- Subscribe to get email updates on webinars, workshops, and special offers HERE.
- Leave a review in Apple Podcasts.
- Follow Less Drama More Mama on Facebook and Instagram.
- Request your FREE coaching consultation with Pam HERE.
- Send a mama friend links to the Less Drama More Mama podcast HERE.