Thought Patterns That Keep Moms Stuck, Part One – 151
LISTEN TO THE SHOW:
Identifying our own thought patterns isn’t easy.
Most of the time, we don’t even recognize that our thoughts are thoughts at all…we just believe they’re facts!
To help you figure out why you might be feeling stuck when it comes to a situation in your life, today’s episode reveals five common unhelpful thought patterns, how they impact moms, and how to begin changing them.
HERE’S WHAT YOU’LL DISCOVER:
- The thought pattern that’s at the heart of perfectionism, depression, and performance anxiety.
- The thought pattern that creates unnecessary panic and anxiety.
- Why thought patterns are so difficult to change.
- And more!
FEATURED IN THIS EPISODE:
- Feeling Good: The New Mood Therapy by David Burns
- Episode 028 – Stop Taking Things Personally
- Request your FREE consultation with Pam HERE.
- Follow Less Drama More Mama on Facebook HERE.
- Leave a review in Apple Podcasts.
- Send a mama friend links to the Less Drama More Mama podcast HERE.
- Subscribe to get email updates on webinars and special offers HERE.