Thought Patterns That Keep Moms Stuck, Part Two – 152
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Google Podcasts | Spotify | Stitcher | TuneIn | RSS
LISTEN TO THE SHOW:
In last week’s episode, I shared five faulty thought patterns that keep moms stuck feeling anxious, guilty, disappointed, and discouraged.
This week, I’m sharing another five thought patterns that, if unchecked, can lead to feelings of shame, inadequacy, anger, and depression.
Tune in to find out what these patterns are, how they impact you, and how to break them.
HERE’S WHAT YOU’LL DISCOVER:
- The thought pattern that tricks you into believing something’s wrong with you when there isn’t.
- What fortune telling and mind reading have to do with your thinking and why they’re not useful.
- The thought pattern that keeps you from noticing and appreciating all the abundance in your life.
- And more!
FEATURED IN THIS EPISODE:
- Episode 151 – Thought Patterns That Keep Moms Stuck, Part One
- Episode 065 – Disabling Your Labeling
- Feeling Good: The New Mood Therapy by David Burns
- Request your FREE consultation with Pam HERE.
- Follow Less Drama More Mama on Facebook HERE.
- Leave a review in Apple Podcasts.
- Send a mama friend links to the Less Drama More Mama podcast HERE.
- Subscribe to get email updates on webinars and special offers HERE.