Understanding Temperament – 191
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Google Podcasts | Spotify | Stitcher | TuneIn | RSS
LISTEN TO THE SHOW:
Have you ever wondered how two kids growing up under the same roof (even twins) could be so different?
Or why you seem to connect well with one child and are “triggered” by another?
Do you sometimes feel like no matter what you say or how you say it, you can’t seem to communicate effectively with your kids?
If you answered “yes” to any of these questions, this episode is for you.
Tune into this episode to learn what temperament is, why it matters, and how understanding your kids’ unique temperaments can help you improve your relationships with them immediately!
HERE’S WHAT YOU’LL DISCOVER:
- What the four temperaments are and why they matter.
- Your kids’ innate needs based on their temperament (and what happens when those needs aren’t met).
- How you can build up your kids’ strengths and help them manage their weaknesses.
FEATURED IN THIS EPISODE:
- Take the Temperament Assessment
- Videos about temperament
- A Grown-Up’s Guide to Kids’ Wiring by Kathleen Edelman
- Subscribe to get email updates on webinars, workshops, and special offers HERE.
- Request your FREE coaching consultation with Pam HERE.
- Leave a review in Apple Podcasts.
- Follow Less Drama More Mama on Facebook and Instagram.
- Send a mama friend links to the Less Drama More Mama podcast HERE.