Understanding Your Values – 172
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Google Podcasts | Spotify | Stitcher | TuneIn | RSS
LISTEN TO THE SHOW:
Knowing and understanding your personal values is the first step in passing them along to your kids.
In this episode, I walk you through a series of five questions to help you get clear about your values and turn them into action.
When your actions align with your values, you’ll feel grounded, centered, and connected to yourself, because you’ll be living with a sense of meaning and purpose based on what matters most to you.
HERE’S WHAT YOU’LL DISCOVER:
- The difference between morals and values.
- There are no universal values or certain values that are better than others.
- 5 questions to help you identify your top values.
- My top 5 values right now.
FEATURED IN THIS EPISODE:
- Request your FREE coaching consultation with Pam HERE.
- Leave a review in Apple Podcasts.
- Subscribe to get email updates on webinars and special offers HERE.
- Follow Less Drama More Mama on Facebook and Instagram.
- Send a mama friend links to the Less Drama More Mama podcast HERE.