Validating Emotions – 134
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Google Podcasts | Spotify | Stitcher | TuneIn | RSS
LISTEN TO THE SHOW:
The act of validating your child’s emotions can be a powerful parenting tool.
Since every action begins with a thought, this episode explores different thoughts that can lead to validating and invalidating kids’ feelings.
I also discuss the importance of learning to allow and validate your own emotions so you feel better about yourself and show up as the mom you most want to be.
HERE’S WHAT YOU’LL DISCOVER:
- What validation is and what it isn’t.
- How validating emotions benefits kids.
- The problems that can occur when parents invalidate emotions.
- A common misconception about allowing emotions.
- And more!
FEATURED IN THIS EPISODE:
- Episode 033 – Helping Kids Manage Their Emotions
- Episode 011 – How to Feel a Feeling
- Follow Less Drama More Mama on Facebook HERE.
- Request your FREE consultation with Pam HERE.
- Leave a review in Apple Podcasts.
- Send a mama friend links to the Less Drama More Mama podcast HERE.
- Subscribe to get email updates on webinars and special offers HERE.