Victim Mentality – 027
LISTEN TO THE SHOW:
Be honest. How often do you think thoughts like these?
“This shouldn’t be happening.”
“Nobody appreciates me.”
“I have to do everything.”
“My life is so hard.”
Many people aren’t even aware that they’re thinking these thoughts on a regular basis, but they could be a sign of a victim mentality.
In today’s episode, we explore the victim mentality: how it holds us back in life, and how we may be raising a generation of victims.
HERE’S WHAT YOU’LL DISCOVER:
- What a victim mentality is and why it’s a problem
- Characteristics of someone with a victim mentality
- How to stop indulging in self-pity and blame
- How to help our kids avoid a victim mentality
FEATURED IN THIS EPISODE:
- Schedule your FREE mini-session with Pam here
- Send a mama friend links to the Less Drama More Mama podcast: iTunes | Stitcher | Spotify