Vulnerability and Empowerment – 202
LISTEN TO THE SHOW:
We’re almost halfway through the year and halfway through the greatest hits guest edition of the Less Drama More Mama podcast.
Each week in June I’m rounding up some of the best clips from my guest interviews over the last 200 episodes.
Today, you’ll hear from several Master Life Coaches, including Erin Aquin, Krista St.-Germain, and Aimée Gianni about relationships, grief, and the mind-body connection. You’ll also hear from writer Andrea Askowitz about the power of personal stories. All of their episodes shared themes related to vulnerability and empowerment.
To win a book of your choice written by one of my guests, be sure to leave a review of the podcast during the month of June. Two lucky winners will be announced in July.
HERE’S WHAT YOU’LL DISCOVER:
- The most advanced thing you can do in your romantic relationship
- The benefit of sharing your personal stories
- The importance of processing emotions – for you and your kids
- How to get your body and mind on the same team
FEATURED IN THIS EPISODE:
- Leave a review in Apple Podcasts for a chance to win a free parenting book!
- Episode 120 with Erin Aquin
- Episode 130 with Andrea Askowitz
- Episode 140 with Krista St-Germain
- Episode 150 with Aimée Gianni
- Subscribe to get email updates on webinars, workshops, and special offers HERE.
- Follow Less Drama More Mama on Facebook and Instagram.
- Request your FREE coaching consultation with Pam HERE.
- Send a mama friend links to the Less Drama More Mama podcast HERE.