I Wanna Hold Your Hand
Hey there, Mama!
Today’s post is a little different than usual.
Until now, my work with parents has been exclusively through teaching 8-week classes in Boca Raton, FL.
I love teaching and hearing about the amazing results my clients experience from week to week.
Many of you have expressed an interest in working with me, but can’t attend classes because you don’t live nearby or you work during the day.
That’s why this summer, I plan to work with five mamas individually by Skype or phone who want my full attention to their specific issues and to see substantial results in their parenting.
As your coach/mentor/hand-holder, I’ll work with you to:
- Get a handle on your emotions so they don’t control you
- Learn the most effective ways to handle everyday dramas
- Take better care of yourself so you have more energy and patience to deal with your kids
- Understand why your kids push your buttons and how to ‘disable’ them
- Learn how to set limits and consequences that are realistic and effective
Did any (or all) of the above ring your bell?
- 8 private one-on-one calls to learn the core principles of Calm and Connected Parenting and ensure that you’re on track to reach your goals.
- Weekly “homework” to help you put new concepts and ideas into action
- A personal step-by-step Parenting Plan with all of your action steps clearly spelled out so you see results quickly
- A partner (me!) by your side every step of the way to increase your effectiveness and hold you accountable to your goals.
- Communication via e-mail as needed to answer any questions that come up for you during the week.
- Resources to support all of your progress
What my latest client had to say about our work together:
“I was struggling with being ‘beaten’ or ‘overcome’ by my kids. I was always overwhelmed by the way they acted. Even after our first session, I felt calmer and more relaxed. Your information and countless examples were so relatable and meaningful to me and my family. Thank you for your time and my husband and girls thank you, too!” — Jackie, mother of 2 kids, ages 5 and 6
Based on the cost of therapy and other coaching services, I could easily charge $2000 for this package, but I’m offering it for only $875.
Because the coaching is over the phone, you don’t have to live in Florida, take time out of your work day, go to an office each week, or hire a babysitter. You can literally be anywhere in the world — the beaches of Hawaii, the Swiss Alps, or the comfort of your own home (wherever that may be).
Before we start working together, though, it’s important to make sure we’re a good fit. So I’ve created a questionnaire for you to fill out and return to me no later than May 30th. Coaching will begin the week of June 2 and end August 22.
Ok. Let’s make sure you’re ready to fill out the questionnaire:
1. Will you be available for 60-minute Skype or phone calls at least 8 out of 12 weeks this summer?
2. Do you have a clear idea of what you’d like to be different when Fall approaches?
3. Is Calm and Connected Parenting at the TOP of your must-have-in-the-immediate-future list?
If you can answer “yes!” to all three of those pre-Qs, we’re on the right track!
If you have any questions, please e-mail me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Have a great week and I’ll be back next Tuesday with another parenting post.
If you liked this post, please share it with your friends and “like” it on Facebook. And for even more great tips on becoming a calm and connected parent (delivered right to your inbox every Tuesday), please subscribe to this blog.