What It Means To Be a Good Mom – 052
LISTEN TO THE SHOW:
The majority of my clients come to me believing that they’re bad moms. They feel like failures. They feel guilty, ashamed, and inadequate.
They tell me they just want to be good moms.
But what does that even mean? Who decides what makes a good mom, anyway?
Join me for today's episode, where I talk about how I define being a good mom for myself and how you can define it for yourself, too.
HERE’S WHAT YOU’LL DISCOVER:
- Why your kids' results have nothing to do with what kind of mom you are.
- How to determine whether you're a good mom.
- How I define what it means to be a good mom (for me).
- The four areas I consider when measuring my success.
FEATURED IN THIS EPISODE:
- Good Mom Facebook post by Ashle Potter
- Schedule your FREE mini-session with Pam here
- Send a mama friend links to the Less Drama More Mama podcast: iTunes | Stitcher | Spotify
- Leave a review in iTunes
REVIEW THE PODCAST AND WIN:
To celebrate the podcast's birthday month, I’m giving away one $100 Amazon gift card every week in August to a lucky listener who reviews the podcast.
How to Enter: First, be sure you're subscribed to the podcast. To subscribe in Apple Podcasts, visit the Less Drama More Mama Podcast page and click on the “Listen on Apple Podcasts” button.
This will launch Apple Podcasts on your computer and bring up the podcast.
Click on the “Subscribe” button.
Click on the “Ratings and Reviews” link to leave your review.
BEFORE you hit Submit, take a screenshot of your review and post it on Instagram or Facebook with the hashtag #LDMMpodcast.
Congratulations! You're officially entered into the contest. Good luck and thank you for your review!