What Kids Need to Thrive – 144
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Google Podcasts | Spotify | Stitcher | TuneIn | RSS
LISTEN TO THE SHOW:
Before I was a mom, I worked as a clinician at an adolescent day treatment facility near Boston.
Time and time again, I witnessed teens enter the program with symptoms of major mental illness and leave thriving emotionally and socially.
So, what was so special about the program? I’ve identified seven key elements that the program provided to help kids and their families go from hopeless to optimistic within just a few months.
If they could help families with severe dysfunction, they can definitely help yours, too.
Tune in to this episode to find out what they are!
HERE’S WHAT YOU’LL DISCOVER:
- The best way to get your kids to respect you.
- What your role is (and isn’t) when it comes to limits and consequences.
- How to build more trust and inspire cooperation with your kids.
- And much more!
FEATURED IN THIS EPISODE:
- Episode 122 – Goal Setting with Your Kids
- Request your FREE consultation with Pam HERE.
- Follow Less Drama More Mama on Facebook HERE.
- Leave a review in Apple Podcasts.
- Send a mama friend links to the Less Drama More Mama podcast HERE.
- Subscribe to get email updates on webinars and special offers HERE.