What Less Drama More Mama Really Means – 109
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Google Podcasts | Spotify | Stitcher | TuneIn | RSS
LISTEN TO THE SHOW:
Last week, Kellyanne Conway made headlines with her announcement that she was leaving the White House as Trump’s advisor, saying that she needed to spend more time with her four children.
In her resignation letter, she wrote, “For now, and for my beloved children, it will be less drama, more mama.”
That phrase quickly spread through the media, giving my podcast and website some free publicity in the process.
As the woman who named her business Less Drama More Mama eight years ago, I’d like to explain what that phrase means to me, why I named my business that, and what I do to help bring less drama and more mama into the world.
Tune into this episode to find out.
HERE’S WHAT YOU’LL DISCOVER:
- When, where, and how Less Drama More Mama came to be.
- The goal of my business and how my coaching has evolved.
- What “less drama” and “more mama” mean to me and how one leads to the other.
- How you can have Less Drama More Mama in your life, too!
FEATURED IN THIS EPISODE:
- Episode 072 – How to Drop Your Drama
- Schedule your FREE mini-session for private coaching with Pam HERE.
- Leave a review in Apple Podcasts.
- Send a mama friend links to the Less Drama More Mama podcast HERE.
- Subscribe to get email updates on webinars and special offers HERE.