What’s Your Story? – 031
LISTEN TO THE SHOW:
As humans, we love stories.
Storytelling is one of the main ways we connect with other people.
We tell stories all the time without even realizing it — about our daily experiences and about our relationships and our past.
The way we tell these stories is important because it determines how we feel and behave.
If you notice anything in your life that’s causing you pain, it’s because of the story you’re telling about it.
Join me in this episode to learn how you can re-write your story and retell it in a way that serves you.
Everyone has a story…what’s yours?
HERE’S WHAT YOU’LL DISCOVER:
- Why the way you tell your story matters
- How to re-write the stories that cause you pain
- Examples from my own life of different versions of stories
FEATURED IN THIS EPISODE:
- Schedule your FREE mini-session with Pam here
- Send a mama friend links to the Less Drama More Mama podcast: iTunes | Stitcher | Spotify
- Leave a review in iTunes