When Mom Has Separation Anxiety – 048
LISTEN TO THE SHOW:
When you hear the term “separation anxiety,” you probably think of a toddler clinging to his mother’s leg and crying while she’s trying to leave the house or the preschool.
I wanted to do an episode about separation anxiety for moms who become excessively anxious when separated from their kids.
It’s a lot more common than you think.
And so this is for you, whether your kids are going off to Kindergarten, camp, or college.
HERE’S WHAT YOU’LL DISCOVER:
- How the idea for this episode came about.
- Why you might experience separation anxiety as a mom.
- Examples of thoughts that can cause separation anxiety.
- Examples of thoughts and questions to ask yourself to tame your anxiety.
FEATURED IN THIS EPISODE:
- Homesick and Happy by Dr. Michael Thompson
- Episode 011 – How to Feel a Feeling
- Episode 007 – Breaking Your Worry Habit
- Schedule your FREE mini-session with Pam here
- Send a mama friend links to the Less Drama More Mama podcast: iTunes | Stitcher | Spotify
- Leave a review in iTunes