When You Don’t Get Along with Your Mother (or Mother-in-Law) – 248
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Google Podcasts | Spotify | Stitcher | TuneIn | RSS
LISTEN TO THE SHOW:
Today’s episode was inspired by a friend of mine who wanted to know how to navigate Mother’s Day when she doesn’t feel loving towards her mother-in-law.
Perhaps you can relate when it comes to celebrating your own mother or mother-in-law.
While these relationships can feel challenging at times, it’s possible to start feeling better about them and change your future interactions with them, starting today.
Tune in and have a drama-free Mother’s Day this year!
HERE’S WHAT YOU’LL DISCOVER:
- The MOST important thing to know about ALL relationships that will change your understanding of them forever
- One powerful question to ask yourself so you can change your relationships for the better
- How to feel loving toward your mother/MIL even when she’s not acting lovingly towards you
FEATURED IN THIS EPISODE:
- Leave a review of the show in Apple Podcasts
- Episode 237 – Your Kids Are a Mirror of Your Mind
- Episode 031 – What’s Your Story?
- Episode 018 – Your Relationship Manual
- Episode 161 – Grandparent Expectations
- Episode 015 – How to Set Boundaries
- Apply for your FREE consultation for private coaching with Pam HERE.
- Subscribe to get email updates on webinars, workshops, and special offers HERE.
- Follow Less Drama More Mama on Facebook and Instagram.
- Send a mama friend links to the Less Drama More Mama podcast HERE.