When You Don’t Like Your Child – 073
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Google Podcasts | Spotify | Stitcher | TuneIn | RSS
LISTEN TO THE SHOW:
If you’ve ever looked at your child and thought, “I love you, but I don’t like you,” you’re not alone.
Thoughts like this are common, and yet no one ever talks about them.
Join me for today’s episode to learn how to feel better about yourself and your child when these types of thoughts appear.
HERE’S WHAT YOU’LL DISCOVER:
- Different reasons moms think they don’t like their kids (and the real reason they suffer)
- A concept and tool that can bring you peace of mind
- How to start practicing the skill of observing your thoughts
FEATURED IN THIS EPISODE:
- A New Earth by Eckhart Tolle
- Schedule your FREE mini-session with Pam here
- Send a mama friend links to the Less Drama More Mama podcast here.
- Leave a review in Apple Podcasts