When You’re Afraid of Your Own Child – 093
LISTEN TO THE SHOW:
Do you sometimes feel afraid of your own child?
In today’s podcast episode, you’ll learn the secret to taking back your power and feeling UNafraid.
This show is a must-listen, especially if you consider your child to be challenging, defiant, or oppositional.
HERE’S WHAT YOU’LL DISCOVER:
- Why your child challenges authority and/or misbehaves.
- The real reason you’re afraid.
- How to reclaim your power and authority and stop feeling afraid.
FEATURED IN THIS EPISODE:
- Follow me on TikTok and Instagram.
- The Explosive Child by Ross Greene, Ph.D.
- Schedule your FREE mini-session with me here.
- Send a mama friend links to the Less Drama More Mama podcast here.
- Subscribe to get email updates on webinars and special offers here.
- Leave a review in Apple Podcasts