Who Do You Think You Are? – 220
LISTEN TO THE SHOW:
Whatever you think about yourself gets reflected back to you as your external reality.
So, if you want to know the quality of your thoughts about yourself, just look at your life right now.
Are you satisfied with it? Does it reflect who you want to be?
If not, tune in to this episode to learn how to change your self-concept, become the person you want to be, and create the life you want.
HERE’S WHAT YOU’LL DISCOVER:
- Why the way you think about yourself matters
- The two part process to changing your self-concept
- Tips for practicing new beliefs about yourself when you experience self-doubt
FEATURED IN THIS EPISODE:
- Episode 049 – Bridging the Belief Gap
- Episode 065 – Disabling Your Labeling
- Request your FREE coaching consultation with Pam HERE.
- Subscribe to get email updates on webinars, workshops, and special offers HERE.
- Leave a review of the show in Apple Podcasts
- Follow Less Drama More Mama on Facebook and Instagram.
- Send a mama friend links to the Less Drama More Mama podcast HERE.