Why Coaching Moms Matters with Molly Claire – 222
LISTEN TO THE SHOW:
My guest on today’s episode is Master Coach instructor, Molly Claire. She was my very first life coach back in 2018.
She’s a 7-figure business builder with a blended family of 10 (yes, 10!).
Molly has dedicated her life and business to helping women overcome their own limits, make the money they want, and have the time, freedom and flexibility to be with the people in their lives that matter the most (especially the little ones).
I’m always learning so much from Molly and I’m excited for you to meet her, too.
If you’re curious about what coaching can REALLY do for you as a mom (and how it changed my life and Molly’s for the better!), you’ll want to tune in.
HERE’S WHAT YOU’LL DISCOVER:
- Why coaching, more than anything else, can help you feel less frustrated and more in control of your life
- How thinking like an Olympic athlete can help make you a much better and happier mom
- What to do when relying on your friends and family for support isn’t cutting it
- What to look for in a life coach specifically FOR moms
FEATURED IN THIS EPISODE:
- Molly Claire’s website
- The Happy Mom Mindset by Molly Claire
- Subscribe to get email updates on webinars, workshops, and special offers HERE.
- Request your FREE coaching consultation with Pam HERE.
- Leave a review of the show in Apple Podcasts
- Follow Less Drama More Mama on Facebook and Instagram.
- Send a mama friend links to the Less Drama More Mama podcast HERE.