Why It’s So Hard to Stop Yelling – 055
LISTEN TO THE SHOW:
Every day, you make a promise to yourself to stop yelling at your kids.
And every day, you break that promise.
You feel guilty and ashamed, and decide there must be something wrong with you.
Why else would you feel so out of control and keep doing something you don’t want to do?
Join me in this episode to learn why it’s so hard to stop yelling and what you can do about it.
HERE’S WHAT YOU’LL DISCOVER:
- Why it’s so hard to stop yelling.
- Why there’s nothing wrong with you if you can’t seem to stop yelling even though you really want to.
- The four stages of learning a new skill.
- What the “river of misery” is and how to get through it.
FEATURED IN THIS EPISODE:
- Schedule your FREE mini-session with Pam here
- Send a mama friend links to the Less Drama More Mama podcast: iTunes | Stitcher | Spotify
- Leave a review in iTunes
REVIEW THE PODCAST AND WIN:
To celebrate the podcast’s birthday month, I’m giving away one $100 Amazon gift card every week in August to a lucky listener who reviews the podcast.
How to Enter: First, be sure you’re subscribed to the podcast. To subscribe in Apple Podcasts, visit the Less Drama More Mama Podcast page and click on the “Listen on Apple Podcasts” button.
This will launch Apple Podcasts on your computer and bring up the podcast.
Click on the “Subscribe” button.
Click on the “Ratings and Reviews” link to leave your review.
Congratulations! You’re officially entered into the contest. Good luck and thank you for your review!