Let me help you with your drama, Mama
You're in the right place if you…
- Find yourself getting so frustrated that you scream at your kids…and then feel guilty
- Want to feel calmer and more confident as a parent
- Feel isolated and alone
- Are tired of trying to do it all and feeling overwhelmed
- Want a better relationship with your kids, but don’t know what to do
As your coach, I'll work with you to:
- Get a handle on your emotions so they don’t control you
- Learn the most effective ways to handle everyday dramas
- Take better care of yourself so you have more energy and patience to deal with your kids
- Understand why your kids push your buttons and how to ‘disable’ them
- Learn how to set limits and consequences that are realistic and effective
As a result of our sessions:
- You’ll have a lot more patience
- You’ll feel calmer and less overwhelmed
- You’ll experience more fun with your kids
- Your kids will be more cooperative
- You’ll feel empowered to take better care of yourself without feeling guilty
- You'll wonder why you didn't hire a life coach sooner
Before we work together, I offer a FREE mini-session. This is simply a 15-30 minute phone conversation to talk about what's possible for your life, what's holding you back, and how I might be able to help you achieve the results you desire most.
It's free because I believe every mom deserves access to the tools that I offer and to experience the power of coaching. I also want to give you the opportunity to experience what it would be like to work with me as your coach and determine if we're a good fit for each other.
To schedule your mini-session, click here to access my calendar and schedule a time that works for you. After scheduling, you'll receive a confirmation email (check your spam folder if you don't see it in your inbox). In addition to my contact details, it will include a link to some questions to complete and return to me before our session.
As this session is free and I only offer three per week, I ask that you honor your commitment to yourself and to me by keeping your appointment. If you need to cancel or reschedule, please provide 24 hours notice. Thank you!
"It’s the best bang for your buck…money well spent. We don’t often think to continue our own self-improvement when we’re so busy with all of the responsibilities of parenting. After this experience, even my communication with my husband is better!"
"Not only am I more aware of my beliefs and expectations now, but Pam’s course has helped me with other situations that aren’t even related to my kids! It’s awesome!"
"I wasn’t sure I’d find the time or whether I could really learn to have more patience. Pam’s advice was clear and concise, and she used specific examples and strategies that I could relate to and apply to my own situation. I truly benefited from focusing and filling in the worksheets. They helped me stop and think so I could understand my kids better and come up with solutions for our family."
Are You Ready? Let’s Do This, Mama.
Click the link below to schedule your complimentary mini-session