Working From Home With Kids – 092
LISTEN TO THE SHOW:
Working from home is a challenge for many moms right now.
Are you trying to balance being a good mom with being a good employee, boss, or colleague?
Do you feel like you can’t be as productive at work or as attentive to your kids as you want to be — and you’re losing at both?
Tune in for today’s episode to shift your mindset around working from home with kids and feel more in control of your time and productivity.
HERE’S WHAT YOU’LL DISCOVER:
- The best time to decide how you want to handle work-at-home challenges.
- The importance of separating facts from thoughts, and questioning your thoughts.
- Why managing your brain is better than letting it manage you.
FEATURED IN THIS EPISODE:
- Schedule your FREE mini-session with me here.
- Send a mama friend links to the Less Drama More Mama podcast here.
- Subscribe to get email updates on webinars and special offers here.
- Leave a review in Apple Podcasts