You Are Not a Sh*tty Parent with Carla Naumburg
LISTEN TO THE SHOW:
International bestselling author Carla Naumburg, PhD, is back on the show with me to talk about her fifth and latest book, You Are Not a Sh*tty Parent: How to Practice Self-Compassion and Give Yourself a Break.
In her unique down-to-earth, warm, and humorous way, Carla helps us understand the importance of self-compassion and gives us practical strategies to prevent and manage what she calls, “Sh*tty Parent Syndrome.”
If you’ve ever thought to yourself, “I’m such a shitty parent” (and who among us hasn’t at some point?), get ready to change your mind.
HERE’S WHAT YOU’LL DISCOVER:
- The one thing that helped Carla go from feeling exhausted, overwhelmed, and disempowered to feeling great about how she parented
- What to do if you suspect you really are just a sh*tty parent
- How to understand WHY you feel like a crappy parent AND three simple ways you can start to change that today
- What to do when someone else tells you you’re a bad parent
FEATURED IN THIS EPISODE:
- Subscribe to get email updates on webinars, workshops, and special offers HERE.
- Episode 060 – How to Stop Losing Your Sh*t with Your Kids with Carla Naumburg
- Episode 186 – How to Move on After a Mama Meltdown
- Episode 084 – No Bad Kids
- Pre-order You Are Not a Sh*tty Parent by Carla Naumburg
- Carla’s website
- Leave a review of the show in Apple Podcasts
- Follow Less Drama More Mama on Facebook and Instagram.
- Request your FREE coaching consultation with Pam HERE.
- Send a mama friend links to the Less Drama More Mama podcast HERE.