Your 2020 Vision and Mental Rehearsal – 062
LISTEN TO THE SHOW:
As people get older, they tend to look back at where they’ve been, rather than ahead to where they’re going.
They just ride out their lives re-creating their past over and over again.
Living from the past is a very predictable, safe, and comfortable way to live.
But if you’re yearning for more and wish to create a future that’s different from your past, this episode is for you.
Join me as I share tools to help you create your 2020 Vision.
HERE’S WHAT YOU’LL DISCOVER:
- Why many people are past-focused rather than future-focused.
- How to harness the power of your mind to create new results.
- What “mental rehearsal” is and how to do it.
- What the Law of Attraction is and how it really works.
- What many people overlook when visualizing themselves in the future.
FEATURED IN THIS EPISODE:
- Schedule your FREE mini-session with Pam here
- Send a mama friend links to the Less Drama More Mama podcast: iTunes | Stitcher | Spotify
- Leave a review in iTunes