Your Evidence File – 064
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Google Podcasts | Spotify | Stitcher | TuneIn | RSS
LISTEN TO THE SHOW:
“We don’t see things as they are, we see them as we are.” — Anais Nin
I find the human brain fascinating.
When we think a negative thought, our brains go to work looking for (and creating) evidence to prove it true.
When we think a positive thought, our brains go to work looking for (and creating) evidence to prove that true, too.
When we give ourselves evidence to prove a thought, the neural pathways in the brain get stronger and the thought becomes more ingrained in our minds.
If you want to think new thoughts, you need to seek new evidence.
Join me for this episode as I explain how to create your own Evidence File and deliberately program new thoughts.
HERE’S WHAT YOU’LL DISCOVER:
- How your brain filters information to provide evidence for your current beliefs.
- The tool I created to help you find evidence for new beliefs.
- How to collect evidence of the story you want to create in your life.
FEATURED IN THIS EPISODE:
- Episode 058 – Your Child’s Core Emotional Needs, Part 3: Competence
- Schedule your FREE mini-session with Pam here
- Send a mama friend links to the Less Drama More Mama podcast: iTunes | Stitcher | Spotify
- Leave a review in iTunes