Your Kids are a Mirror of Your Mind – 237
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Google Podcasts | Spotify | Stitcher | TuneIn | RSS
LISTEN TO THE SHOW:
Relationships don’t happen by accident.
And that is really good news.
Even if you don’t love your relationships with your kids right now or wish your interactions with them were different – it’s good news because those things can change.
This week on the podcast, I’m sharing a concept that has the power to transform your relationships into the beautiful, loving, and joyful ones they can be.
And it starts by understanding that your kids are a mirror of the thoughts and assumptions you carry about yourself, your kids, and your relationships with them.
It might sound a little “out there,” but this is one of the most powerful things any mom can learn.
HERE’S WHAT YOU’LL DISCOVER:
- How your thoughts have the power to shape your relationships (even without you consciously realizing it)
- What you can do today to start changing your relationships for the better (in a few minutes or less!)
- Real-life examples of things that might bother you and how you can react differently to move toward a better relationship with your kids
FEATURED IN THIS EPISODE:
- Apply for your FREE coaching consultation with Pam HERE.
- Subscribe to get email updates on webinars, workshops, and special offers HERE.
- Leave a review of the show in Apple Podcasts
- Follow Less Drama More Mama on Facebook and Instagram.
- Send a mama friend links to the Less Drama More Mama podcast HERE.